The changing face of childhood Continue reading “Professional Practices – Post 2”
Techno-phobia in an era of mass Technological advancement
I do not have much of a social presence before creating my Noir Femme Blog for my FMP . My sister however contacted me recently and asked if she could do a feature piece for my blog also.
I have just recently created a linked.in profile
Attached is a screenshot of Tweetdeck, I run an update account with others that keeps individuals up to date on work related to actor Zendaya. We have worked alongside her many times and she has sent us gifts as a result
This is a screenshot of an application I made at the tail end of last year to work for her
I constantly use my social media to share and discuss social issues and current affairs.
Links Referring to Girlfriends
Links Referring to Reed Between the Lines
Links Referring to Black-ish
My logo is going to be the side profile silhouette of a black woman with an afro wearing a turban (because I wear a turban often)\ .
Combining the first turban shape with this afro silhouette shape to make the basis of the logo.
The second part will incorporate the female gender symbol and the black power fist in side the silhouette of the woman
- Tracee Ellis Ross
- LA, California (born)
- October 29- 72
- legendary recording artist Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein
- ALMA – Brown – theatre
- 2016 – Honorary doctorate from brown
- Jewish/African-American woman – indie film – Far Harbor
- The Dish, TV popular culture e.g. E news
- 1998- former high school track star abused by coach, TV movie Race Against Fear: A Moment of Truth
- 2000 – bit by the comedic bug – regular performer in the MTV series The Lyricist Lounge Show, variety series e.g SNL – music, drama/comedy sketches
- 2000- Breakout role – Joan Carol Clayton — neurotic lawyer
- 4 young African-American women (Toni, Lynn & Maya), and their male best friend (William).
- 2007/2009 Ross won an NAACP Image Award in the category, Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series
- Wrapped in 2009
- Spinoff 2006 – The Game featured guest star Tia Mowry as Joans cousin Melanie Barnett – medical student with an athlete boyfriend
- 2007, Ross w/brother Evan Ross and Queen Latifah in the HBO movie Life Support
- Tyler Perry theatrical movie, Daddy’s Little Girls.
- 2011, Ross appeared in four episodes of CSI as the estranged wife of Laurence Fishburnes’ character. – blackish TV father-in-law
- Oct 2011 – Ross starred in new BET sitcom, Reed Between the Lines, with Malcolm-Jamal Warner
- Third NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress
- August 2012 – announced not returning for Season Two
- 2011, – Lifetime film Five directed by Alicia Keys
- nominations for a NAACP Image Award and Black Reel Awards for Outstanding Actress in a Television Movie or Mini-Series
- 2012, NBC drama pilot Bad Girls
- 2014, ABC comedy series
- Anthony Anderson costarring
- Dr. Rainbow Johnson. Doctor/Mother 4
- generally positive debut reviews from critics
- 13 noms – 4 wins inc. two NAACP Image Awards, Critics Choice nom
- Emmy Award nom for her performance in the series
- 2016 nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
- 1st African-American woman since Phylicia Rashad in 1986 for Claire Huxtable – The Cosby Show
- 2017 – best actress win in comedy/musical tv – golden globe – first since Debbie allen in 1983
I want my Logo to represent the audience I am creating the content about – Black women. I want it to include symbols that are directly symbolic of blackness and womanhood. For blackness i instantly thought of Afro silhouettes and the black power fists. So I did a google search of these images.
Mood Board 1 – Black power/Black imagery
Mood Board 2 – Black women/Black womanhood
Header/Logo Inspo – I put images as placeholders to get an idea of what i want my blog to look like